Wednesday 17 December 2008

An Award

I was so chuffed to receive this award from Sandra, thank you :) If you haven't visited Sandra blog already do pop along and take a look at the beautiful cards she makes, your in for a real treat as Sandra's cards are truly inspiration.

The rules are to give it to five others, who shall give it to five others.. You shall link the one you got it from, and also the ones you give it to:) And let them know. And there is more... You have to write down five things you are addicted to....

1. Blogging have made so many lovely friends (Have to have my daily fix lol)

2. Rubber stamps, Magnolia, Sugar Nellies, PB to name a few ( far to many in my stash)

3. Chocolate (lol) , just love the yummy melt in your mouth taste mmmm...

4. Buying perfume ( well i do work in Boots!!) and a girls got to smell nice ;)

5. A nice glass or two off cold white wine, cheers everyone....

Now to name 5 people well this is so difficult as so many people have fabby blogs...

I would like to nominate Karen, Dawny, Tara, Sue, Terri

I would like to also wish everyone a "VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR"
Hopefully Santa will bring me my mojo back for Christmas and i will be back making cards in the New Year xxxxx

4 comments:

Rosietoes said...

Hi Sonia,
I've just popped in to wish you and the family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I hope the wee break will restore your mojo and I look forward to seeing your creative output in the New Year. :)

Donna said...

Merry Christmas Sonia and I hope that 2009 will be a much better year for you (((HUGS))) Donna x

Lorraine A said...

Hi Sonia. I just read your comment on the whiff of joy advent calendar. I am very sorry to hear about your dog, I have a dog and 6 cats , and have lost a few along the way so I know how you must be feeling. I hope you win the stamps tonight :-)
Best Wishes
Lorraine

Sandra said...

Hi Sonia....just to let you know there's alittle something on my Blog for you,
Hope you had a lovely Christmas,
Take care
San x