Thursday 21 January 2010

Happy 18th Birthday

I have made this card using my Cricut which has been sadly neglected for some time, in fact i had forgotten how to use it lol... The frame was cut with the Storybook cartridge as where the flourish and lettering, its such a nice font to use.
I have now decided I'm going to the NEC in March :) I had lieu time to use up in work so booked a week off :) Tickets booked and accommodation booked. I'm traveling by train on the Saturday, meeting some of my lovely friends from the Cuddly Buddly forum and some of us are staying over for two nights, a nice girly weekend. I'd best start saving my pennies lol..

Stamp- Gorgeous girl
Medium - Prisma pencils
Punches- Martha Stewert, Nellie frond, Nellie Stamen
Paper- SU! Designer paper.
Embellishment- Flower from stash

8 comments:

Bev said...

Its lovely Sonia. Have a great time at the NEC too.

CraftyC said...

Your card is gorgeous Sonia. I really must blow the cobwebs off my Cricut to!
Clairex

Jacee said...

Lovely card Sonia, great work with your Cricut.

Christine said...

Hi Sonia this is gorgeous beautiful creation, was thinking about this cartridge 2day...looks very nice..thanks for stopping by.

Hugs Christine xx

Elaine ♥ said...

Thats beautiful Sonia, love the colours :) Have a great time at the NEC and come back with lots of goodies ;)

Elaine x

Rosietoes said...

Great Cricut work. Lovely card. Those flowers and fronds are super too.
Edna x

jenny said...

Stunning card Sonia, so much detail to look at. Love the purple colour too!
Sounds like a great weekend :0)

Jenny x

Donna said...

Beautiful card Sonia, I don't use my Cricut often enough either lol! :) Donna x