Sunday 2 May 2010

Just Cute Bears ~ 'Buttons and Bows'

Buttons & Bows

This week over at Just Cute Bears we would like to see some buttons and bows on your cards as well as a lovely cute bear. I have been very busy this week so apologise if i haven't got around to visiting your blog, i will make more time this week. We have the very talented Bev as our guess designer for the next month, so don't forget to pop over and check out the fabulous cards the girls have made.

This week one of my friends is expecting her first grand child, she is very excited as is her daughter. They have no idea what she is having as wanted it to be a total surprise, which is nice. So i have made a baby card for my challenge card this week, now why did i go with blue !!? I have to say i do think she is having a boy, but best get a pink one made just in case lol..
I have used the cute bear from Elyzbell stamps coloured with Promarkers and Prisma pencils as i'm useless at shading with my copics :( The little buttons are from the Papermania range, i bought pink, blue and purple in these when i went to the NEC they are just the right size for baby cards. The papers are from the SU Designer series papers in blue, this has to be my favourite set of papers for baby cards.

I hope you all have a lovely Bank holiday weekend, make the most of that extra day off work if your lucky enough to have the day off, sadly i have to work this one .

9 comments:

Annie said...

Hi Sonia, what an adorable card for a baby boy, I love those cute buttons with the teddy bear.
hugs, annie x

Helen said...

Awww...this is so sweet...gorgeous baby boy card!
Helen x

Chrissie said...

Sonia, this is just beautiful.I love that fab shade of blue!
Chrissie

Cathy said...

Adorable bear and such a fab card for a baby. Love the layout.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Sarah said...

Such a cute card Sonia, it's one of my fav Elzybells images. I too love those SU papers, the shades are just perfect for little boy cards.
Hope you manage to enjoy some part of the weekend when you're not working.
xx :0)

PinksyDoodles said...

This is adorable Sonia. I love the cute image and lovely dotty papers.
Clare x

Kat said...

Hi Sonia, this is just perfect for a baby boy card. I love that image, it's so sweet!

Kat xx

Jacee said...

Love this Sonia, very clean and crisp, fabulous.
Hope everything goes OK for your friends daughter.

Anonymous said...

This is fab Sonia, so cute. Love it. Hugs Ali x