Thursday 4 November 2010

Cuddly Buddly~ For The One I Love


Cuddly Buddly have released their Toby Tumble rubber stamp today, they are also available to any of you going to the NEC this weekend, you may even spot my card :) I have coloured my image in with Prisma pencils and Copics, lots of glamour dust added around the wreath, you can see it better if you click on the photo. I am off to the NEC Saturday, so exciting to be meeting up with my pal Linda who has recently become a fellow Crafty friend over at Cuddly Buddly. The Cuddly Buddly stand is G02 so pop by give Kath and Katie a warm welcome to their first ever show.

11 comments:

Saskia said...

Those new stamps are adorable!!! Great card!

Greetings, Saskia :)

PinksyDoodles said...

A wonderful card Sonia with another of your super layouts that I love.
Have a great time at the NEC with Linda on Saturday.
Clare x

Ali Watson said...

This is fab Sonia..loving these TT. Have the bestest time on Saturday...mwah <3 Hugs Ali x

Annie said...

an adorable card Sonia and such a sumptuous ribbon!
hugs, annie x

Daniele said...

gorgeous card Sonia....have a great day at the show
hugs

debby4000 said...

Oh Sonia, wonderful cute card.
luv
Debby

Jacee said...

Lovely card Sonia, like the colours and the Lo, smashing!

Wendy said...

Sonia you have made some lovely cards since my last visit and this one is gorgeous

Tammy said...

Sweet, sweet card. Background paper is perfect compliment for image.

Tammy said...

A stunning card Sonia, I havent used this one just yet....must get a card done before the christmas season as gone. xxx

Eileen said...

Gorgeous card Sonia.
Lucky you going to the NEC - I would have loved to go but did not fancy travelling 3 hours there and 3 hours back.
luv
eileen
x