Sunday 28 November 2010

The Queen Of Hearts

Another new release from Cuddly Buddly


Isn't she just adorable, look at her happy smiley face must be because of that yummy cake lol..
I have coloured her with copics adding glamour dust all around the oval and a dusting on that yummy cake. The papers are the new country cottage range this is from the Rose collection, just love the colour combo of this one. The ticket stamp is also from Cuddly Buddly these are just so versatile I can see me using these a lot, a real bargain at £3.99. The new stamp collection will soon be available in digi format very soon.

Stamps ~ Queen of Hearts Cuddly Buddly, Ticket Stamp Cuddly Buddly
Medium ~ Copic markers
Tools ~ MS hearts punch, Oval nestabilities
Papers ~ Country Cottage Rose Collection Cuddly Buddly

5 comments:

Annie said...

She is a darling Sonia - I am going to have to play with her soon! and I love the pinks and the touch of sparkle.
hugs, annie x

Vicky said...

Hi Sonia!
Thanks hun for your lovely comment on my blog :o)
Just been nosey and your blog is fantastic!, love this card with this little cutie and fab colour too. I am a follower now so I don't miss any of your gorgeous creations.
hugs Vicky xx

nicolet said...

This is wonderfull Sonia!!
Hugs Nicolet

Jacee said...

Smashing sonia, that ticket is great, looks really good, a lovely image beautifully coloured too.

debby4000 said...

Adorable, cute card Sonia, its gorgeous.
luv
Debby