Wednesday 1 December 2010

Toby Tumble ~ 'Just Because'



This is a card made with the new release of the Toby Tumble spring collection over at Cuddly Buddly, isn't he so sweet? This would make a great Valentines card, I know I know we haven't even had Christmas and I am going on about Valentines day lol...... This lil fella is a digi stamp called 'Just Because' he has been coloured in with Copics and prisma pencils. The papers are also new they are called 'Toby Tumbles Hearts and Flowers'

I hope you are all managing to keep warm in this cold snap, brrrrrr its certainly brass monkey weather isn't it? We have had hardly any snow here in our part of the world, just a little dusting to cover the path and that's it.I can't believe its the 1st of December already, where has the time gone!! 

Stamps ~Digi Toby Tumbles 'Just Because' , Greeting Ticket stamp

4 comments:

Annie said...

He is just adorable Sonia! I have him in rubba but might go for the digi too to make him just that wee bit bigger - and easier to colour! I love your card and those papers are just so pretty!
hugs, annie x

PinksyDoodles said...

Another stunning card Sonia!
Hugs, Clare x

Jacee said...

Lovely card sonia, super image and I love the flower.
We've had loads of snow Sonia, three times we've cleared the drive and it's covered again! amazing being as we are so close.

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card.
luv
Debby