Saturday 5 May 2012

SCSC ~ A sketch


This weeks Secret Crafters Challenge is a fab sketch by Francesca I do love a good sketch.


 I know another Teddy Bea image lol.. coloured with Prisma's and Promarkers

The flowers are from 'Wild Orchid' do love their roses for those special cards, in fact I must treat myself to some more as I am short of a few colours.

We have a few different sponsors this week 
Crafters Companion £10 voucher


Whimsy stamps 5 Digital stamps


DigiDarla Designs 5 Digital stamps


I hope you all have a lovely Bank holiday weekend. I am not sure what we will be doing, hopefully I will find time to get in a bit of crafting.

6 comments:

Rosietoes said...

Fab card Sonia - she's my favourite TB image. :) Love the lo too.

Edna x

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

VERy pretty Sonia, love it

Hope you are well sweetie

Ali x

Vicky said...

So pretty Sonia...so love this cute image hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Daniele said...

what a gorgeous card Sonia
hugs

Liz McGuire, said...

Gorgeous card,

Liz x

TC said...

Adorable card Sonia. Lovely x