Friday 31 August 2012

Fairytale Friday



Gosh the last day of the month already, 1st September tomorrow can you believe it?!!

Its Fairytale Friday time again and as I am team B it means we get to play with any image we want to, so I decided to have a play with 'Ballet Bea' _214 she is such a sweetie to colour. I have used Promarkers and Prisma Pencils to colour Bea. The lovely doily is Cheery Lynn's 'English Tea party' a lovely die but so fiddly to pop out all the little bits, what a mess my floor was in afterwards. The papers are from Craft creations, I do love these papers so fresh. 

Don't forget to join in with the 'Teddybo Challenge' this week which is 'Black, White and one other colour. You have until Sunday to take part, you could be the lucky winner of 5 digi's I hope you all have a lovely weekend xxx

1 comment:

Linny said...

Beautiful card Sonia. loving the pink papers.Linda x