Tuesday 28 August 2012

Wee Stamps 'Christmas Bunny'


Its been a struggle for me making cards lately I just seem to of lost my mojo, so much so that I thought about packing it all in.. I made this card just for the fun of it yesterday, was fairly pleased with the out come. The image is a Wee Stamps 'Christmas Bunny' I coloured him up some time ago he was sitting in my craft drawer waiting to be added to a card. I have teamed this up with some papers from Nitwits 'Mr & Mrs Too'. The greetings are both from Cuddly Buddly and are available as a download.

Oh I did my drawer for the Ready -Teddy-Go Blog hop and the winner is Mags so please can you contact me so I can get your prize sent off to you :) This is what you have won Mags, I hope you like TeddyBea??

6 comments:

Daniele said...

for someones whose lost her mojo this sure is super sweet love the colouring and papers
hugs and best wishes

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, adorable card Sonia.
luv
Debby

Christina said...

This is a gorgeous card Sonia!
Hugs Kristel

Linny said...

Beautiful card Sonia.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Sonia, so sweet!
Helen x

mags said...

Hi Sonia
I have just seen that I am the winner of the Blog Hop prize for Ready Teddy Go. Thank you so much. Just sent you an email.
This is a gorgeous card. Absolutely adorable.
Mags
x